How can I create a business account in PayPal?
Learn how to create a Paypal account - if you already have a Paypal account, you will know where to find the API User ID, Password, and Signature.
If you don't have a Paypal account, read on.
Follow these steps to know about PayPal business accounts:
- You can sign up for free on the PayPal website. Provide all the mandatory details and create a Business Account.
- After signing up, log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Tools > Business Setup > Option A.
- Select Get your API Credentials.
- Click View API Signature.
- Click Show to view the API Username, API Password, and Signature.
- Copy the values from API Username, API Password, and Signature and paste them into Add Configuration screen.
- Click Done and log out of your account.
To know more about PayPal, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.