FAQs in this section
How do I configure PayPal? What are the currencies supported by Paypal? What is PayPal? How does PayPal and Vtiger CRM integration work? Can I change my payment source in PayPal? How do I change my payment source in PayPal? What does this error message mean - The total amount of all payments exceeds the maximum total amount for all payments? I am getting errors while setting up my card. What should I do?
How do I create a business account in PayPal?
Table of Contents
If you already have a Paypal account, you will know where to find the API User ID, Password, and Signature.
If you don't have a Paypal account, read on.
Follow these steps to learn about your PayPal business accounts:
- Sign up for free on the PayPal website. Provide all the mandatory details and create a Business Account.
- Once you have signed up, you can log into your account.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Tools > Business Setup > Option A.
- Select Get your API Credentials.
- Click View API Signature.
- Click Show to view the API Username, API Password, and Signature.
- Copy the values from API Username, API Password, and Signature and paste them into Add Configuration screen.
- Click Done and log out of your account.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment