Follow these steps to log the time spent on an ongoing activity (task, case, etc.):
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to any of the following modules:
- Cases under Support
- Internal Tickets under Support
- Tasks under Projects
- Work Orders under Inventory
- From the List View, open the record you want to work on.
- In the Summary View, click the Timer icon from the Timelog block.
You will see the timer ticking in the top bar, and a timelog will be automatically created.
- You can do the following with the timer:
- If you wish to pause the timer, click the timer on the record or on the top bar and click Pause.
- Click Resume to resume your work.
- Click Stop to end the timer.
- In the Timelog Details window, enter all the details.
- Click Save.
To know more about Timelogs, click here