FAQs in this section
How do I configure sharing rules?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to set general sharing rules:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Sharing Rules.
- Select a module and enable the radio button under a column to enable the rule.
- Click the Apply New Sharing Rules button.
For example, if you set the Contacts module to Private, then users can access only the contact records that are assigned to them. On the other hand, if you set the Organizations module to Public - Read-only, then users can fully access their own records but only view others' records.