What information does a user's login history provide?
A user's login history provides the following information:
- User Name - The name of the logged-in user
- User IP Address - The IP address from which a user logged in
- Sign-In Time - The date and time at which a user logged in to the CRM
- Sign-Out Time - The date and time at which a user logged out of the CRM
- Browser - The browser used to log in
- Status - Whether a user is currently signed in or signed out. The Status is ‘Continuing’ if a user continues to log in to the session from the previous day
To learn more about Login History in the CRM, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.