FAQs in this section
How do I configure PayPal? What are the currencies supported by Paypal? How do I create a business account in PayPal? What is PayPal? How does PayPal and Vtiger CRM integration work? Can I change my payment source in PayPal? What does this error message mean - The total amount of all payments exceeds the maximum total amount for all payments? I am getting errors while setting up my card. What should I do?
How do I change my payment source in PayPal?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to change credit or debit card details:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to Profile.
- Click Profile & Settings.
- Select Selling tools.
- Select Update under my automatic payments.
- Click the pre-approved payment plans link.
- Select the correct Vtiger preapproved payment charge. When the order is placed, buyers will have received a confirmation email from PayPal with the preapproval key.
- Click the Change link at the bottom of the screen.
- Select or add a new payment source.
- Click Save.
To know more about PayPal, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment