How do I change the label names in Vtiger CRM?
Editing field names or label names is an effortless task in Vtiger CRM. All you have to do is find the label and rename it!
Follow these steps to edit label names:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Module Management section.
- Click Labels Editor. You can see the default names for all the labels provided by the CRM.
- Select the language in the Step 1 drop-down.
- Enter the label name to search the CRM or select the module in the Step 2 drop-down.
- Edit the Custom Label column in the table under Step 3. Each column has its significance:
- US English Label - This is the standard column for all the labels.
- Default Label -This column displays all the labels based on the language selected in Step 1.
- Custom Label - This column enables you to customize the label names.
All the edits you make will be auto-saved in the CRM.
To know more about Labels Editor, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.