Module Management - Labels Editor
This article will help you rename all the field and label names in Vtiger CRM.
6 Nov, 2020 - Updated
5 months ago
Using Vtiger CRM’s Labels Editor, you can rename CRM modules and other text areas to make the CRM fit your organization’s structure and terminology.
Editing Label Names
Editing field names or label names is an effortless task in Vtiger CRM. All you have to do is find the label and rename it!
Follow these steps to edit label names:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Module Management section.
- Click Labels Editor.
- You can see the default names for all the labels provided by the CRM.
- Select the language in Step 1 drop-down.
- Enter the label name to search the CRM or select the module in Step 2 drop-down.
- Edit the Custom Label column in the table under Step 3. Each column has its significance:
- US English Label - This is the standard column for all the labels.
- Default Label -This column displays all the labels based on the language selected in Step 1.
- Custom Label - This column enables you to customize the label names.
All the edits you make will be auto-saved in the CRM.