Articles in this section
Configuration - Usage Details
Table of Contents
The Usage Details settings display the limits and daily usage information for API calls, Webhooks, and emails sent. This primarily helps Admins to monitor the usage against the defined limits.
Accessing Usage Details
First, we will guide you to the Usage details page and later explain the metrics available in it.
Follow these steps to view the Usage Details page:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the Configuration section.
- Select Usage Details.
You can see four metrics on the Usage Details page:
- API calls
Here are a few things you must know about these metrics:
- These four metrics are shown for 24 hours from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC and are reset at the end of the day.
- Limits for each metric in Usage Details depend on the CRM edition you are using.
- The tooltip beside the limit describes what will happen if there is an overuse of that particular metric.
- The green color in the metric indicates that you are in the safe zone and still can use the metric before you reach the limit. The metric will stay in green color until you use 74% of the resource.
- The red color in the metric indicates that you have almost reached that particular metric’s daily limit. The metric turns red if you have used more than 75% of the resource.
Webservice Usage details
An Admin can view the number of API calls aggregated by hour, day, or week through an API calls usage chart. This chart appears only when at least one Webservice or REST API call request is generated from your CRM account.All you have to do is select either the Weekly, Daily, or Hourly radio button and specify the date/time filter. The chart is displayed automatically.
You can enable the Notify Violations checkbox below the chart to get email alerts when the daily limit of any metric is exceeded.