FAQs in this section
What is a Google Add-on? What is Vtiger Gmail Add-on? What are the benefits of the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Why should my sales team use the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Is Vtiger Gmail Add-on available in the Sales Starter edition? Is a Gmail account mandatory to use the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? How do I enable the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Is Vtiger Gmail Add-on the same as the Vtiger Chrome extension plugin? How do I install the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? How can a domain users install the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? How do I authorize my Vtiger account with Gmail Add-on? How do I log in to Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Can CRM and Gmail usernames be different? I am unable to log in to Gmail using my Vtiger username. Why? How do I create a contact from the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Why can't I see the My Preferences page changes in the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? Can I use the Vtiger Gmail Add-on on my mobile? How do I log out of the Vtiger Gmail Add-on? What is the Vtiger Gmail plugin? How do I install the Vtiger plugin for Gmail? What is the use of the Vtiger for Gmail plugin? How can sales and support teams use With Vtiger CRM for Gmail? How do I start using the Vtiger for Gmail plugin? What do I do if the Vtiger gadget does not show up even after the successful installation? What do I do if Vtiger for Gmail plugin was installed successfully, but a few features are not working? I have logged into two Gmail accounts simultaneously. If I hide the Vtiger sidebar in one account, will the same be applied to my other account too?
What actions can I perform on a contact record in the Vtiger Gmail Add-on?
Table of Contents
You can perform the following actions on a contact record in the Vtiger Gmail Add-on:
- Click the Edit button to edit the record. You can edit the first name, last name, email ID, organization, assigned to, etc., for a contact.
- Click the Comments button to view related comments and post a comment.
- Note: Rich Text Editor is not available for the comments you post through the add-on. That means you can post your comments with only plain text.
- Click the Details button to view the contact information in the CRM.
- Archive Email - Click on ‘Archive Email’ to attach the opened email to the related contact.
- Timeline - Click on ‘Timeline’ to list all the activities made on the record. You can view the recent updates made, such as added events, comments, etc.
- Emails - Click on ‘Emails’ to view all emails, including archived emails, related to a contact. You can view the entire content in the CRM by clicking on the Email icon.
- Activities - Click on ‘Activities’ to view the three recent activities made on the contact record. You can click ADD EVENT to add a calendar event with the contact.
- Opportunities - Click on ‘Opportunities’ to view all the opportunities related to the contact. Click on the ADD OPPORTUNITY button to create an opportunity. You can view the details of the opportunity in the CRM by clicking it.
- Cases - Click on ‘Cases’ to view all the cases related to the contact. Click on the ADD CASE button to create a case. You can view the details of the case in the CRM by clicking it.
- Quotes - Click on ‘Quotes’ to view quotes related to the contact.
- Invoices - Click on ‘Invoices’ to view invoices related to the contact.
- Settings - Click on ‘Settings’ to enable or disable the options mentioned above.
- Sign out - Click on ‘Sign out’ to log out of your Vtiger CRM account. To log in again, open an email, and click Login.
- Refresh - Click on ‘Refresh’ to reload the add-on.
- Manage Add-on - Click on ‘Manage Add-on’ to uninstall the Vtiger Gmail Add-on.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment