What actions can I perform on a contact record in the Vtiger Gmail Add-on?
icon on the top right of the contact card - clicking this icon will display a drop-down menu. Using the menu options, you can view key information and perform the following actions on a contact:
- Archive Email - Click on ‘Archive Email’ to attach the opened email to the related contact.
- Timeline - Click on ‘Timeline’ to list all the activities made on the record. You can view the recent updates made, such as added events, comments, etc.
- Emails - Click on ‘Emails’ to view all emails, including archived emails, related to a contact. You can view the entire content in the CRM by clicking on the Email icon.
- Activities - Click on ‘Activities’ to view the three recent activities made on the contact record. You can click ADD EVENT to add a calendar event with the contact.
- Opportunities - Click on ‘Opportunities’ to view all the opportunities related to the contact. Click on the ADD OPPORTUNITY button to create an opportunity. You can view the details of the opportunity in the CRM by clicking it.
- Cases - Click on ‘Cases’ to view all the cases related to the contact. Click on the ADD CASE button to create a case. You can view the details of the case in the CRM by clicking it.
- Quotes - Click on ‘Quotes’ to view quotes related to the contact.
- Invoices - Click on ‘Invoices’ to view invoices related to the contact.
- Settings - Click on ‘Settings’ to enable or disable the options mentioned above.
- Sign out - Click on ‘Sign out’ to log out of your Vtiger CRM account. To log in again, open an email, and click Login.
- Refresh - Click on ‘Refresh’ to reload the add-on.
- Manage Add-on - Click on ‘Manage Add-on’ to uninstall the Vtiger Gmail Add-on.
To know more about Gmail Add-on, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.