If images are not copied properly during installation, the Vtiger plugin will not be displayed in Outlook.
Please follow a few simple steps to fix the issue:
- Go to the location where the Vtiger Outlook plug is installed (Default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\vtigerCRM\Outlook2.1)
- Open this folder, click on the Image folder. Copy all images (to clipboard)
- Go to Start > Run
- Search %appdata% in the run box, which will take you to the Application Data folder.
- Find and open the Vtiger CRM Outlook folder.
- Now find and open the Images folder and paste copied images inside it.
Now, when you open Outlook, you should find the Vtiger CRM menu under Add-Ins.
This issue might also occur if Vtiger is not automatically enabled. This happens with Microsoft Outlook 2010.
To enable Vtiger manually in Outlook, please follow the steps mentioned below.
Open Outlook 2010
- Click on File (Located on the top left)
- Click on Options
- Click on Add-Ins
- Click on Go (You can find this button at the bottom)
- Enable vtigerCRMOutlookAddin.connect
This will display the Vtiger plugin in Outlook.
To know more about the Microsoft Outlook plugin, click here