What details can I view in a Vtiger Outlook add-in?
Below the contact details, you can see several options, using which you can view essential information and perform the following actions on a contact:
- Details - Click on ‘Details’ to view the contact information.
- Timeline - Click on ‘Timeline’ to list all the activities made on the record. You can view the recent updates made, such as added events, comments, etc.
- Activities - Click on ‘Activities’ to view the recent activities made on the contact record. You can click + to add a calendar event with the contact.
- Emails - Click on ‘Emails’ to view all emails, including archived emails, related to a contact. You can view the entire content in the CRM by clicking on the Email icon.
- Quotes - Click on ‘Quotes’ to view quotes related to the contact.
- Invoices - Click on ‘Invoices’ to view invoices related to the contact.
- Potentials - Click on ‘Potentials’ to view all the opportunities related to the contact. Click on + to create an opportunity. You can view the details of the opportunity in the CRM by clicking it.
- Cases - Click on ‘Cases’ to view all the cases related to the contact. Click the + button to create a case. You can view the details of the case in the CRM by clicking it.
- Comments - Click on ‘Comments’ to view related comments and post a comment.
- Settings - Click on ‘Settings’ to enable or disable the options mentioned above.
To know more about Office 365 integration, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.