You can insert and send a Teams meeting link to your contact or co-worker from the Compose Email window.
Let us consider this example from the Deals module.
Follow these steps to create a Teams meeting from the Deals module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Sales.
- Select Deals.
- Open any deal record.
- Click the Email icon on the top right corner of the record.
- Click the Insert Links dropdown from the Compose Email window.
- Select the Schedule Conference option.
- Enter the following information:
- Event Name
- Activity Type - Teams Meeting
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Click Add. The meeting information is added to your email.
- Add email content in the text window.
- Note: You can also select an existing email template by clicking the Select Email Template button instead of typing it from scratch. To know more about Email Templates, click here.
- Click Send.
To know more about MS Teams integration, click here