How can I create a Teams Meeting from the Web Chats module?
Follow these steps to create a Teams meeting from the Web Chats module:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Help desk.
- Select Web Chats.
- In the live chat console, click on any conversation.
- Click on the More icon on the top right of the conversation.
- Select the Schedule Conference option in the dropdown.
- Fill the following details in the Schedule Conference window:
- Activity Type - Teams Meeting
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Click Add.
- You can send the Teams Meeting link from:
- the conversation in Web Chats
- an Email compose window
To know more about MS Teams integration, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.