FAQs in this section
Why should I integrate LinkedIn and Vtiger CRM? What is Vtiger Enrich? What are the benefits of using Vtiger Enrich? Is Vtiger Enrich available for the Sales Professional edition? How do I integrate LinkedIn and Vtiger CRM? How do I add Vtiger Enrich to Chrome? Why should I install the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger? Will I be charged for installing the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM? How do I install the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM? How do I find the contacts in Vtiger Enrich? How do I see the contacts outside of my organization? How do I create a contact from a LinkedIn profile using Vtiger Enrich? Can I create an organization record from Vtiger Enrich? How do I update a contact in Vtiger Enrich? Can I add an event or task from Vtiger Enrich? Is Enrich available with LinkedIn's Sales Navigator? How do I disable LinkedIn from Vtiger CRM? How do I remove Vtiger Enrich from Chrome? How do I uninstall the LinkedIn extension in Vtiger CRM?
How do I import contacts using Vtiger Enrich?
Table of Contents
When you are looking for contacts on the Connections page (under My Network) or People Search, you can do the following in Enrich:
- Import a contact - You can import a single contact by clicking the Import button.
- Import a batch of contacts - You can import all the connections shown on a single LinkedIn page by clicking the Import All button.
- You can import up to 10 connections at once from the Search > People filter.
- You can import up to 40 connections at once from My Network > Connections.
- Update or Import matching contacts - If a connection matches a Vtiger contact, you will see either the View Contact or View Match button. You can choose to update the existing contact record or import it as a new one. You can click the icon on the top right to view the contact record in the CRM.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment