FAQs in this section
What is Confetti? What is Vtiger’s Confetti feature? In which modules is the Confetti feature available? Who can add Confetti to the CRM? What are the benefits of adding Confetti? Can I add Confetti to custom modules? How do I install the Confetti feature? What is the Celebrate Success List View? What are the steps and components of Celebrate Success List View? How to Add Confetti to your Announcements? How is the Confetti built?
How to Disable the Confetti Feature?
Table of Contents
Admin users can disable the Confetti feature by disabling the celebrate success module.
Follow these steps to disable the Confetti feature:
- Log in to your CRM account
- Click on the User Profile icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Click Settings
- Look for, Module Management
- Click Modules
- Uncheck Celebrate Success extension
- Once you uncheck Celebrate Success extension, the below success message is displayed.
Once the Celebrate Success module is disabled, the Confetti feature is disabled.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment