FAQs in this section
How to check/test for an SPF record on a domain? How to check/test my CNAME record in email campaigns? How to check/test DKIM records for my domain? How do I check If I have added the Vtiger SPF record to my sending domain correctly? How do I check if I have published the correct Vtiger DKIM record in the sending domain?
How do I check If I have correctly added the Vtiger CNAME record to my domain name to send email campaigns?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to verify if you have added the Vtiger CNAME record correctly:
- Visit this URL https://mxtoolbox.com/CNAMELookup.aspx.
- Enter domain name specified in this format - ecm-bounces.mydomainname.
- Replace mydomainname with your domain name.
- In this example, we are replacing mydomainname with vtiger.com.
- After replacing mydomainname with vtiger.com, look up the CNAME record.
- Enter ecm-bounces.vtiger.com.
- Click CNAME Lookup.
- Results show the CNAME record is pointed to ca.vtiger.email without any errors. Refer to the screenshot below.
Note: A CNAME record is mandatory if you are using Vtiger email campaigns.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment