FAQs in this section
What is Short URL - Summary View?
Table of Contents
Let us understand the Short URL Summary View.
The Short URL record Summary View displays a short URL record with the short URL displayed on top. As well as details such as the Category, Website URL, Short URL, Description, etc. You can also edit these details in the Summary View.
Follow these steps to go to the Short URL record Summary View:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Look for Others.
- Select Short URL. You will be directed to the Short URL module.
- Click a Short URL record. You will be directed to the Summary View of the Short URL record.
- In the Summary View you can display and edit the following:
- Category - Displays the category you have chosen for the source/website URL. You can edit the category from the Summary View as well.
- Website URL - Displays the Website URL that you have entered. Clicking on the same will take you to the related website.
- Short URL - Displays the Short URL that has been generated. Clicking on the same will take you to the related website. Created By - Displays the owner of the short URL record.
- Created Time - Displays the time you have created the Short URL record.
- Modified Time - Displays the time you have modified the Short URL record.
- Last Modified By - Displays the name of the person who last modified the Short URL record.
- Description - Displays the description that you have entered while generating the Short URL. You can add, edit, or delete the description from the Summary View as well.