FAQs in this section
How do I create an Event? How do I create an Event from a Deal? How do I use onsite events? How do I invite users to an event? What are onsite events? What is an Event? How do I delete an Event? How do I set up reminders for my events? How do I create a Google Meet event type? What are recurring events? How do I create a recurring event? What are the default event types available in Vtiger CRM? How do I create custom event types in the CRM? How do I merge Events?
How to send an invite for an event?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add invitees:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Click Events.
- Open an existing event or create an event.
- Click Edit.
- Go to the Invitees block.
- Enter the names of the invitees.
- Click Save.
- Choose one of these options:
- Do not send an Email - Do not send an email notification to the invitees.
- Send Email - Send email notifications to the invitees.
Note: You can add multiple invitees when the Activity Type is Meeting or Group Event.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment