FAQs in this section
How do I create an Event? How do I create an Event from a Deal? How do I use onsite events? How do I invite users to an event? What are onsite events? What is an Event? How do I delete an Event? How do I set up reminders for my events? How to send an invite for an event? How do I create a Google Meet event type? What are recurring events? What are the default event types available in Vtiger CRM? How do I create custom event types in the CRM? How do I merge Events?
How do I create a recurring event?
Table of Contents
Follow the steps below to create Recurring Events:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Collaboration > Events.
- Open an existing event. You can also create a new one.
- Click Edit on the top right.
- Go to the Recurrence Details block.
- Enable the Recurring event toggle button.
- Enter the following information:
- Frequency - Choose whether you want to schedule the recurring event based on days, weeks, months, or years.
- Repeat - Choose when the event must occur. For example, every two weeks.
- On - Choose the days on which the event must occur.
- Number of recurrences - Choose the number of times the event must recur.
- Until - This is a read-only field. The date until which the event will recur is automatically shown here.
- Click Save.
When you mark an event as recurring and set up the recurrence details, you will see an event record created in the CRM until the end date.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment