FAQs in this section
What is MYOB? What is MYOB Vtiger CRM integration? What are the benefits of MYOB integration with Vtiger CRM? What are the prerequisites for MYOB integration? How do I install MYOB Accounting? How do I configure MYOB Sync with Vtiger CRM? How do I configure MYOB Accounting on Vtiger CRM? How do I sync MYOB data with Vtiger CRM? What is the MYOB-Sync Log? What are MYOB Items and Invoices Tax Management with Vtiger CRM? What is the MYOB and Vtiger CRM field mapping? What are MYOB Vtiger integration limitations? What modules are available for MYOB Accounting - Vtiger CRM integration? How do I install Tally in Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Tally in Vtiger CRM? How do I sync data between Tally and Vtiger CRM? What is the field mapping for Ledgers in Tally and Organizations in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Stock Items in Tally to Products in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Sales Vouchers in Tally and Invoices in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for sales orders in Tally Vtiger integration? What are the limitations of Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the behavior of Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the QuickBooks integration with Vtiger CRM? How do I install QuickBooks? How do I configure and set up QuickBooks with Vtiger? How do I synchronize QuickBooks with Vtiger? How does field mapping work in QuickBooks - Vtiger integration? What are the limitations of the Vtiger - Quickbooks sync process? Can I integrate Stripe with Vtiger CRM? How do I integrate my Stripe account with Vtiger CRM? How do I use the Stripe gateway in Vtiger What modules can I sync between MYOB and Vtiger CRM? How do I sync contacts between MYOB Contacts and Vtiger CRM Contacts? How do I sync MYOB Contacts to Vtiger CRM Organizations? How do I sync MYOB Invoices to Vtiger CRM Invoices? What is the field mapping for sales orders in the Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the Sub-Voucher type value from the Tally account mapped in the CRM? Can I sync the Bundle product type in Vtiger to the bundle in Quickbooks?
What are the key enhancements made to the Tally and Vtiger integration?
Table of Contents
The following enhancements have been made to the Tally and Vtiger integration:
- Multiple shipping charges and discount ledgers are synced from Tally to vtiger CRM and vice versa.
- Tax on charges is synced from Tally to Vtiger CRM and vice versa.
- All taxes are synced to the taxes column under charges.
- Grouping: When a product is synced to Tally, it goes under the name of the primary or default group if multiple groups are available.
- Charts of Accounts Add-on must be installed to sync sales account ledgers from tally to Vtiger.
- All the sales account ledgers are fetched from Tally and reflected in the CRM in the Chart of Accounts.
- Taxes are also fetched along with the sales account ledgers.
- Multiple companies’ data can be synced from Tally to CRM.
- Any levels of groupings of ledgers and vouchers can be synced to the CRM.
- Multiple Companies can now be added from the Vtier settings page.
- If multiple addresses of an organization are present in the tally, they will be synced to the multiple address module. ( For this to work, the user must first install the Multiple Addresses Add-on).
- Outstanding Invoices are now synced from Tally to Vtiger and are displayed in one view in the organization record.
- Taxes on Charges are now allowed to be synced in both ways.
- Sales accounts synced from the tally are marked as Sales Account type in Charts of Accounts.
- Account code starts with T-100 for sales accounts synced from the tally.
- On Installing the COA add-on, Item account taxes and Record account taxes under Tax mode are added Item details block in the Invoices and Sales orders.
- If the Tax mode is set as Record account taxes and an account is selected from the Record Sales Account picklist, then the taxes under this account will apply to all the line items in the invoice.
- If Tax mode is set as Item account taxes, users can select different sales accounts for each line item.
- Taxes are applied to the line items depending on the taxes configured under the selected account from the COA.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment