FAQs in this section
What is MYOB? What is MYOB Vtiger CRM integration? What are the benefits of MYOB integration with Vtiger CRM? What are the prerequisites for MYOB integration? How do I install MYOB Accounting? How do I configure MYOB Sync with Vtiger CRM? How do I configure MYOB Accounting on Vtiger CRM? How do I sync MYOB data with Vtiger CRM? What is the MYOB-Sync Log? What are MYOB Items and Invoices Tax Management with Vtiger CRM? What is the MYOB and Vtiger CRM field mapping? What are MYOB Vtiger integration limitations? What modules are available for MYOB Accounting - Vtiger CRM integration? How do I install Tally in Vtiger CRM? How do I configure Tally in Vtiger CRM? How do I sync data between Tally and Vtiger CRM? What is the field mapping for Ledgers in Tally and Organizations in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Stock Items in Tally to Products in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for Sales Vouchers in Tally and Invoices in Vtiger? What is the field mapping for sales orders in Tally Vtiger integration? What are the key enhancements made to the Tally and Vtiger integration? What are the limitations of Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the behavior of Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the QuickBooks integration with Vtiger CRM? How do I install QuickBooks? How do I configure and set up QuickBooks with Vtiger? How does field mapping work in QuickBooks - Vtiger integration? What are the limitations of the Vtiger - Quickbooks sync process? Can I integrate Stripe with Vtiger CRM? How do I integrate my Stripe account with Vtiger CRM? How do I use the Stripe gateway in Vtiger What modules can I sync between MYOB and Vtiger CRM? How do I sync contacts between MYOB Contacts and Vtiger CRM Contacts? How do I sync MYOB Contacts to Vtiger CRM Organizations? How do I sync MYOB Invoices to Vtiger CRM Invoices? What is the field mapping for sales orders in the Tally and Vtiger integration? What is the Sub-Voucher type value from the Tally account mapped in the CRM? Can I sync the Bundle product type in Vtiger to the bundle in Quickbooks?
How do I synchronize QuickBooks with Vtiger?
Table of Contents
The sync process is straightforward and easy. With the sync, your contacts, products, services, vendors, and invoices are updated on both ends. This ensures that important fields are automatically mapped, and you do not have to re-enter data.
Follow these steps to sync data:
|Note: You can access QuickBooks from the List View of the following modules and begin the sync process from there - Contacts, Products & Services, Vendors, Invoices, and Purchase Orders.|
Follow these steps to sync data:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the List View of Contacts/Products/Services/Invoices/Vendors module
- Click the Sync button on the top.
- Select QuickBooks.
- Click Sync Settings.
- Click on the checkbox beside the module you want to sync.
- From the drop-down below, select the direction of sync:
- Sync QuickBooks data with Vtiger
- Sync Vtiger data with QuickBooks
- Sync Both Ways
- Click Save Settings.
- Click Sync Now to start syncing records.
- After records are synced successfully, the Sync Log displays the number of records created and updated on both ends in a tabular format.
- Click on the numbers displayed under Created, Updated, Deleted, and Skipped columns to know the record details.
- Vtiger CRM Contacts are synced as Customers in your QuickBooks Online account and vice-versa. Contacts can be synced individually.
- Products and Services in Vtiger CRM are synced as Products and Services in QuickBooks.
- Vendors in Vtiger CRM are synced as Vendors in QuickBooks.
- Invoices in Vtiger CRM are synced as Invoices in QuickBooks. However, Invoices can’t be synced individually. Contacts and Products should also be synced alongside with Invoices.
- For synchronizing Invoices you need to have Contacts, Products, and Services module enabled in Vtiger.
- Purchase Order in Vtiger CRM is synced as Purchase Order in QuickBooks.
- Sync does not handle Delete activities.
- Any records deleted in Vtiger will not be deleted in QuickBooks and vice versa.
- When contacts, vendors, products, and services are synced from Vtiger to Quickbooks, duplicate records will also be linked.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment