FAQs in this section
What is Kanban View in Deals? How can I access Kanban View in Deals? What is a Sales Pipeline? Can I create a sales pipeline? When can I assign a sales pipeline to deals? How can I change the pipeline of a deal? How can I filter the deals based on pipelines? What is a sales stage? Can I see the deal amount in Kanban View? How can I change a deal's sales stage? Can I close a deal in the Kanban View? Why can't I see the Kanban View icon? Why can't I assign sales stages? Why can't I drag-drop deals in Kanban View? What is Deal Cards? What information do deal cards show? How can I make a field appear on the deal card? Which actions can I perform on the deal card? How do I get rid of empty columns in Kanban View?
What actions can I perform on the Kanban View in Deals?
Table of Contents
You can perform the following actions in the Kanban View:
- You can move a deal from one sales stage to another with a drag-and-drop action.
- You can also move a deal from its current stage to Closed Won or Closed Lost with a drag-and-drop action.
- Create and share lists from the Lists drop-down displayed on the top right
- Create a new deal by clicking +New Deal
- Go to the List view by using the icons displayed beside +New Deal
- Apply filters using Filters
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment