FAQs in this section
What is a List View? How can I resize the columns in List View? What are Lists? Can I edit all the records in the list at the same time? How to create a list? What are the different types of lists? Where can I find List View in Vtiger CRM? Where can I find lists in the List View? Can a standard user edit a shared list? How will I know if the list is shared list or not? Can I import lists? How does ALL condition work? How does ANY condition work? How many columns can I add in the List View? How can I sort the columns in the List view? How can I rearrange the columns in the List View? How can I jump to the desired page in the List View? How does the List View sort the records? Can I edit a shared list? Can I create a list of tags? How does a search bar in List View work? Can I have many filters in the search bar? How can I clear the filters in the List View search bar? Can I see filters of all fields in the List View? Can I send emails to contacts directly from the List View?
How do I add or remove columns?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to add or remove columns:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Select and open any module.
- Click the Manage Columns icon on the left side of column names.
- Select the Edit column. A Configure Columns window appears.
- Remove the columns by clicking the X button on the field name in the Selected fields section.
- Add the columns of your choice by selecting the columns from the Available fields section.
- Click the Update List button to view the changes in your List View.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment