FAQs in this section
How do I duplicate an email template? What are Email Templates? What are Email Templates used for? How are Vtiger's Email Templates better? Is it easy to design email templates in Vtiger CRM? What are the benefits of using Email Templates? Where do I view email templates in Vtiger CRM? How do I create an email template? Can I edit an email template? How do I edit an email template and add tags? How do I delete email templates?
How do I use an email template?
Table of Contents
It is easy to open and use a template in your email through the Compose Email window.
Follow these steps to insert an email template into your emails:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Click Sales.
- Click Inbox.
- Click Compose.
- Enter details in the To field by using the search option.
- Type the first three alphabets to bring up the details.
- You must also select the relevant module in the drop-down beside the search field.
- Click Email Templates.
- Search for the required template using the Template Name. You can also search for the template using the Module Name.
- The email section is populated by the selected email template.
- Click Send.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment