FAQs in this section
How do I create a Task? What is Task sequencing? How do I create a subtask? What is a Task? How do I create a previous task? What is the impact of business hours on Task duration? How do I create a parent task? What is a parent Task? What are the dependencies between parent tasks and subtasks? What is an example of Task Sequencing? How do I access Tasks? How do I delete a task? How do I set up reminders for my Tasks? How do I mass edit tasks? How do I track time spent on a Task? How do I use a Timelog? Can I see a due date in a parent task record?
What are the dependencies between a subtask and a previous task?
Table of Contents
- You cannot change a subtask if it has a previous task. You cannot change its status to ‘Completed’ or modify its start time.
- During the creation of a subtask, the start date and time of the subtask are set to the due date and time of its previous task.
- If an existing subtask with no start date and time are edited and linked to a previous task, then the start date and time are updated with the previous task's due date (if specified).
- If an existing subtask whose start date and time are specified is edited and linked to a previous task with no start date and time, then the start date and time of the subtask are not overwritten by the value specified in its previous task.
- You can mark a subtask as completed only after completing its previous task.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment