How can I identify duplicate records in a module?
There is a module called Find Duplicates
using which you can identify duplicate records.
Follow these steps to identify duplicate records:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Tools.
- Select Find Duplicates.
- Choose the module where you want to search for duplicate records from the Select Module drop-down.
- Select the list under which you want to search for duplicates from the Select List drop-down.
- Enable Ignore empty values to avoid searching for duplicates on empty field names.
- Enable Check closed records also for duplicates to include records in closed states in the duplicate search.
- Click Search.
The list of duplicate records is displayed.
- Select one or more duplicate records to delete them by clicking Delete.
- Select at least two duplicate records to merge them into one by clicking Merge.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.