Articles in this section
Configure Knowlarity Telephony Gateway
Table of Contents
Integrate Vtiger CRM with Knowlarity to streamline your customer service process.
Knowlarity is a leading provider of cloud-based telephony solutions to businesses in the emerging markets.
Note! This feature is available in All Editions except Support Free and Marketing Free edition.
Integrate Knowlarity with Vtiger CRM and enable your sales/support teams to stay on top of all conversations and craft outstanding customer experiences.
Benefits of Knowlarity Integration
- Get a 360 view of your business with call analytics, reports, insights and more.
- Direct incoming calls from customers to connect support/sales agents.
- Quickly generate leads from an inquiry calls without leaving your dashboard.
- Convert calls into an opportunity or a case while interacting with the customer.
- Capture information from an inbound call and save time by eliminating manual data entry.
- Record all conversations to fine-tune your sales pitch or to make a note of a customer’s requirement.
- Initiate outbound calls to customers directly from your CRM with just-a-click.
Enabling Knowlarity integration in Vtiger
To use the Phone Calls module with Knowlarity, you need to have the following details:
- An active Knowlarity account
- Phone calls module installed in Vtiger. If you haven’t yet installed, please refer the Phone Calls article.
If you have installed already then follow below steps to configure Knowlarity.
Configure your Knowlarity credentials in Vtiger
After registering with Knowlarity, you will be provided with a phone number, API key, and SR Number. Follow the following steps to configure these in Vtiger CRM.
- Hover on Menu icon and select Settings
- Select Phone Configuration under the Extensions tab
- Click Add Gateway
- Select Knowlarity from the drop-down.
- Enter all the necessary details such as the API key and SR number provided by Knowlarity, callback URL, case/ticket and Opportunity merge tags.
- After you add all the details, click save.
|Gateway||Select the Phone Call provider from the drop-down|
|Gateway Status||Select the status of the gateway as Active / Inactive. If active, you get the gateway prompted to select during a phone call.|
|Default Gateway||Mark the gateway as default to automatically make a call from Knowlarity.|
|API Key||Enter the API Key provide by Knowlarity. You can find the API key in Settings > Call Flow > Plan Settings page.|
|SR Number||Add your SuperReceptionist phone number here.|
|Your Caller ID (For Outbound Calls)|| |
The Knowlarity business number that is displayed to customers when they receive incoming calls from agents.
|Callback URL||Enter your Portal Callback URL details|
|Ticket / Case Title||Create merge tags or add custom strings which will be used when Case is created from an Incoming Call Popup. E.g., Issue reported by $contacts-firstname$|
|Opportunity Name||Create merge tags or add custom strings which will be used when Opportunity is created from Incoming Call Popup. E.g., Opportunity with $contacts-firstname$ $contacts-lastname$|
|Vtiger Secret Key||Unique key generated for authentication, which has to be configured in Knowlarity.|
Configure the extension number for each user
For each user who is allowed to handle incoming and outgoing calls from the CRM, the extension number should be configured in the User preferences page.
- Open My Preferences.
- Configure user number in Knowlarity Extension field under “Phone Preferences” block
Number Format: [Country Code][Agent_Phone_Number], Ex: +919876543210
Once the configuration is completed on both sides, i.e., Vtiger and Knowlarity, you are now ready to make and receive calls in the CRM.
Enabling Vtiger integration in Knowlarity
After you have successfully configured the Knowlarity gateway in Vtiger, you have to setup Vtiger details in Knowlarity account.
Follow below steps to connect Knowlarity and Vtiger.
- Login to Knowlarity
- Click on Integrations tab
- Check for Vtiger CRM plugin, and click on Enable Now button
Enter Vtiger details such as the Call back URL and Vtiger Secret Key
Lastly, click Save to integrate.
Note! To setup IVR service and Auto-dialler functionality, please visit Knowlarity website.
To know more about features and benefits of this integration, please check Knowlarity + Vtiger CRM