How can I create a Meet Me page?
Follow these steps to create a Meet Me page:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Sales.
- Click Appointment Pages.
- Click +New Appointment Page.
- Select Meet Me.
- Enter the following information:
- Event details: The name and description of the event, appointment page link, and the invitee’s and assignee’s names.
- Event duration & templates: The duration and type of the event, and email templates for confirmation, reminder, and cancellation.
- Event Scheduling: The maximum date up to which a customer can schedule an appointment and other details.
- How far into the future should customers be able to schedule an appointment: If you say 15 days, the customers will be able to see the slots available for an appointment in the next 15 days.
- Prevent scheduling appointments less than (X hours away): If you say 1 hour, the customers will not be able to schedule an appointment within one hour from the current time.
- Buffer time before appointment: Prevents scheduling back-to-back appointments.
- Buffer time after appointment: Prevents scheduling back-to-back appointments.
- Invitee Questions: The question that the invitee must answer to be a part of the event.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps to share the appointment page:
- Click Send Link.
- Enter the To address of the customers, email subject, and other mandatory details in the Compose Email window.
- Review the email template (email body).
- Click Send.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.