Yes, you can share your schedule with a customer by creating an appointment page.
Follow these steps to create an appointment page:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Sales.
- Go to Appointment Pages.
- Select the type of appointment page you want to create - Meet Me, Auto-Assigned, or Group Event.
- Enter the event name, duration, invitee questions, and other information.
- Click Save. The appointment page gets saved.
- Click Send Link.
- Enter the To address of the customers, email subject, and other mandatory details in the Compose Email window.
- Review the email template (email body).
- Click Send.
The customers must click the appointment link in the email to view your schedule. Then, they must pick a date and an available slot from your schedule, and fill out the invitee questions to schedule an appointment.