How can I send an SMS from the Contacts module?
You can send an SMS to your contact from the Contacts
Follow these steps to send an SMS:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Essentials tab.
- Click the Contacts module.
- The List View displays available contact records.
- Hover over a contact record to display the SMS icon.
- Click the SMS icon ().
- In the Send SMS window, click the Select Phone Number to display the available phone number.
- Select the phone number you want to send the SMS to.
- Type the message you want to send.
- Click Send.
- You can send an SMS only to mobile phones.
- Ensure that phone numbers are saved in the international E.164 format.
- SMS service providers need to be configured for your contact before you can send an SMS.
- Any message you send will have a character limit of 160. Anything above this will be sent in a subsequent message.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.