How can I add a child task to a project task?
Follow these steps to add a child task to a project task:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the Project Tasks module.
- Open any PT record.
- Click the +New button in the Summary View.
- Click Add or Create button.
- Select Child Task.
- Here, you see two options on your screen:
- Select Project Tasks
- If you want to add an existing PT as a child task, select this option.
- Hover over a record in the list of all existing PTs to display the radio buttons.
- Click the radio button on the left side of the record to select the record.
- Click Add Selected button present below of the list.
- Create Project Tasks
- If you want to add a new PT as a child task, select this option.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Click Save.
The linked PT will be seen in the Child Task widget in the Summary View of the PT record.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.