FAQs in this section
What are the three types of Documents? How do I upload a document? How do I share a document? How do I share a document as a link? How do I revoke access to Google Drive and Dropbox? What are Documents? Can I re-share a document from the document viewer? How do I download a document from the List View? How do I create a folder? How do I create a document? How do I link folders and documents to Vtiger CRM? How do I download a document from Vtiger CRM? Why is the Documents module important? Can I link any external folder or a document to Vtiger’s Documents? Webform: Where does the uploaded document gets stored in the CRM?
How do I create a Document from Quick Create?
Table of Contents
Yes, you can create a Document by clicking the + icon (Quick Create) present on the right-hand top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to create a Document record using Quick Create:
- Click the + icon displayed on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Show All to view all the modules you can create records in using Quick Create.
- Select Document from Essentials.
- New Document to create a new document.
- New Folder to create a folder.
- Upload documents to upload documents from your system.
- Link folders/documents by URL, Google Drive folder, or Dropbox.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Save to save the record.
- Save and Continue to save the record and go to its Deep Dive View to enter other details.
- Clicking Cancel discards all the information you entered.
To know more about Quick Create, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment