FAQs in this section
What is the use of subscriptions? How do I keep track of payments made to subscriptions? What are the payment methods available for Subscriptions? Is the Subscriptions module available in the Sales Professional edition? How do I install the Subscriptions module? What are the prerequisites required for Subscriptions? Why do I configure retry rules? Is the Subscriptions module available by default? How do I make my Subscription last forever? How do I configure retry rules in Subscriptions? What is a pause, suspend, and resume in Subscriptions? How do I send an activation link to a customer? How do I create a subscription? How do I add a subscription from a quote? How do I create a subscription from the Services module? How do I create a subscription on a bi-weekly basis? What are the frequency and recurrence in Subscriptions? How do I activate a subscription? How do I add a product or a service to a subscription? How do I add a section to a subscription? Can a subscription have multiple invoices? What happens when a transaction for a subscription fails? What happens when a transaction for a subscription is successful? How do I share a subscription? How do I generate an invoice from a subscription? How do I export a subscription record? How do I print a subscription? How do I change the template of a subscription? What is the use of One View in Subscriptions? What are transactions? How do I create a transaction to an invoice? How do I create a transaction with a payment? How do I know when a subscription is activated? When do I configure Autopay? How do I enable auto-payment without a payment gateway? Can I add frequency and recurrence fields while creating a subscription? What will the Invoice created from subscriptions display?
How do I configure Autopay?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to configure Autopay:
- Click the display picture on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- Click Payments and Subscriptions under Inventory.
- Click the Autopay Configuration tab.
Actions in Autopay
When Autopay is enabled (on) for a subscription, you can define the actions a user needs to perform when a payment succeeds or fails.
Follow these steps to configure the actions:
- Hover over the default action under Payment Successful or Payment Failure.
- Click the Edit icon.
- Enter a title for the action.
- Enable or disable the action by clicking the checkbox.
- Select the operation that has to be done when the action takes place.
- Send Email: The system sends an email to the customer about payment and invoice-related details. Vtiger has already set up standard email messages. You can use these available messages or change them to suit your business by going to Email Templates.
- Do Nothing: By selecting this option, you can undo any action on payment success or failure.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment