FAQs in this section
How do I export a subscription record?
Table of Contents
Exporting is the process of saving the subscription as a PDF on the local machine or sending the subscription link as a PDF via email.
Follow these steps to export a subscription:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- Select the Subscriptions module.
- In the List View, hover over any subscription record to display the radio button on the left side.
- Click the radio button.
- Click the Export button.
- Select any one of the following options:
- Export Selected Records - This option will export only the selected record.
- Export data on the current page - This option will export the records to the current page.
- Export all data - This option will export all the data on all the pages of the subscription module.
The exported record will be saved on your local system.
To know more about Subscriptions, click here.