Yes, Vtiger provides you the option of logging in to another user's account if you are an Admin user
. But it is recommended that you have their permission to do so.
Follow these steps to log in as another user:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Users.
- Hover over the user that you want to go in as.
- Click the Log in as (User) icon.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Choose your preferences, such as country, time zone, language, etc.
- You can change these preferences after you log in.
- Click Finish.