What does the record-level access in Sharing Rules mean?
When you enable record-level access for a module, then the records in the module are accessible only to their owners and co-owners.
Follow these steps to set the sharing rules to record-level access:
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- You will land on the Settings page.
- Look for the User Management section.
- Select Sharing Rules.
- Select a module and enable the radio button under the Record Level Access column.
- Click the Apply New Sharing Rules button.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.