How can I change my location service provider form OpenStreetMaps to Google Maps?
Follow these steps to enable Google maps in Vtiger CRM:
- Sign in to your Vtiger account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Configuration section.
- Click Maps.
- Here you will see two radio buttons - OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. By default, OpenStreetMaps is selected.
- Select Google Maps.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the API key that is available in the Google APIs and Services dashboard. If you don't have an API key, click here to create one.
- Enter the frequency of generating a report in the Send GeoCode Report field. It can be:
- Do Not Send
- Every Monday
- First Day of the Month
To know more about Maps, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.