FAQs in this section
What are the benefits of using Maps? How does the Maps feature in Vtiger work? What is Geofencing? Which are the two location services providers for the Maps feature? Are there any limits to using the geocoding values in Maps? How can I reach my contact's place using the Maps feature in my Mobile App? I am unable to reach my customer's place in Maps. Why is that? Is it mandatory to use Google Maps? How can get a Google Maps API key? Can I see a report on how much I have used the Maps feature? How can I see the geocoding report? What will happen if I switch between different service producers used in the Maps feature?
How can I change my location service provider form OpenStreetMaps to Google Maps?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to enable Google maps in Vtiger CRM:
- Sign in to your Vtiger account.
- Click the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Go to the Configuration section.
- Click Maps.
- Here you will see two radio buttons - OpenStreetMap and Google Maps. By default, OpenStreetMaps is selected.
- Select Google Maps.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the API key that is available in the Google APIs and Services dashboard. If you don't have an API key, click here to create one.
- Enter the frequency of generating a report in the Send GeoCode Report field. It can be:
- Do Not Send
- Every Monday
- First Day of the Month
To know more about Maps, click here.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment