What is the first page that I see when I go to the Help Center?
As soon as you land on the Help Center, you will see the homepage.
The homepage is the introductory page of your Help Center where you see the following:
- Header - The header contains four different elements. They are:
- Name of the website - Displays the name of the HC.
- Logo - Displays the logo.
- Note: You can use your company’s name and logo on the HC.
- Submit a request - Allows the readers to ask for enhancements, report a bug, or share their queries.
- Sign In - Allows your employees and contacts to sign in with the portal credentials to the Help Center.
- Search Bar - Allows you to search entire documentation just by entering keywords.
- Categories - Displays different categories of documentation along with the description below the search bar.
- Recent articles - Displays the list of articles that were visited recently.
- Top articles - Displays the list of highly visited articles.
- Footer - The footer contains promotional links to your social media accounts and other websites. You can also insert your copyright messages here.
To know more about Help Center, click here
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.