Follow these steps to add a subcategory:
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to the Support tab.
- Click the Articles module.
- Click the Settings button on the top right of the screen. The Help Center Settings page will appear.
- Click the Categories tab.
- Click on the category that you created previously.
- Click the Add Category button.
- Enter the following fields:
- Subcategory - Enter the name of the subcategory.
- Description - Enter a description for the subcategory.
- Hide in Portal - Enable this radio button to hide the subcategory from the Help Center.
- Click Add.
The subcategory will be added to the list. It will show the subcategory name, description, and the number of articles under it.
When you click on any subcategory, you can see the list of articles published under it.
To know more about Help Center, click here