FAQs in this section
How does the Follow feature work? What is CRM? Which browsers support Vtiger CRM? How can I reduce space usage? How can I get more storage? How can I get a tour of Vtiger CRM? Where can I set up my name, email ID, and phone number? What is the price of Vtiger CRM? What is Vtiger's customer support email ID? Vtiger is running slow. What should I do? How can I create a new field? How many active sessions can I have per login? Where can I see the version of Vtiger CRM? How can I talk to Vtiger experts? How can I get more space for my data? How do I delete a field? What happens if I delete a field? Can I hide a field if I am not using it? How do I reassign a record to my teammate? What happens to my data after the free trial expires? Is the free trial version different from the paid versions of Vtiger? How can I start my free trial with Vtiger CRM? Can I subscribe to Vtiger CRM before my free trial expires? Can I cancel my free trial? Is there a training video for Vtiger 8? What is Access Key? What is new in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? What has been improved in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? What features are modified in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)? Which features are removed in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)?
What are the new features added in the recent version of Vtiger (V9)?
Table of Contents
We have added a few new features to V9 that will help users of all divisions.
- Sales - AI guided selling with Vtiger Calculus will help sales teams to amp up their game. Here are a few key features:
- Best time to contact
- Deal score and Deal recommendations
- AI-based forecast
- Conversation Signals
- Call Analysis
- Coaching Material and Coaches Dashboard
- Players Dashboard
- Email Assistant
- Marketing - V9 will enable your marketing personnel to obtain the right leads through various platforms.
- Capture leads through Facebook and Google Ads integration
- Use APIs to set consents
- Utilize responses volume chart in Surveys
- Track website activity while lead scoring
- Support - V9 will empower your support members to increase their assistance to customers.
- Use the Articles module and Help Center portal to display long-form help content
- Use Chat Insights to analyze your teams’ performance
- In the Deals’ Kanban View, you can choose ‘All Pipelines’ as a filter.
- Search for related lists in the List View.
- In the Tasks’ Kanban View, you can choose ‘All Tasks Types’ as a filter.
- Field value validations have been enabled to maintain data integrity.
- Google Meet and Sage Accounting integrations have been added.
- You can now send emails to new users from your domain.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment