FAQs in this section
How to check/test my CNAME record in email campaigns? How to check/test DKIM records for my domain? How do I check If I have added the Vtiger SPF record to my sending domain correctly? How do I check If I have correctly added the Vtiger CNAME record to my domain name to send email campaigns? How do I check if I have published the correct Vtiger DKIM record in the sending domain?
How to check/test for an SPF record on a domain?
Table of Contents
To check or test to see if you have published an SPF record correctly on a domain, use the following website:
Follow these steps to verify if an SPF record exists for your domain:
- Go to the above website.
- Enter the domain name in the Enter domain field.
- Click Survey Domain.
- The screen will display the results.
- In Vtiger, SPF is mandatory for Adhoc emails.
- We recommend you check for SPF to authenticate emails from the Outgoing server (Ad Hoc emails only).
- If you are using your SMTP Outgoing server, a Vtiger SPF record is not required.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment