FAQs in this section
How to check/test DKIM records for my domain? How to check/test for an SPF record on a domain? How to check/test my CNAME record in email campaigns? How do I check If I have correctly added the Vtiger CNAME record to my domain name to send email campaigns? How do I check if I have published the correct Vtiger DKIM record in the sending domain?
How do I check If I have added the Vtiger SPF record to my sending domain correctly?
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to verify if you have added the Vtiger SPF record correctly:
- Visit this URL https://mxtoolbox.com/spf.aspx.
- Enter your sending domain name.
- Click on the SPF Record lookup button.
- If you have added the SPF Record correctly, the screen displays the domain names with a green tick mark along with the text, ‘include:vtigermails.com’. Refer to the below.
- SPF record is mandatory if you set up Vtiger as your SMTP server on the email settings page.
- If you are using your SMTP Outgoing server, a Vtiger SPF record is not required.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment