FAQs in this section
How do I create a Task? What is Task sequencing? How do I create a subtask? What is a Task? How do I create a previous task? What are the dependencies between a subtask and a previous task? What is the impact of business hours on Task duration? How do I create a parent task? What is a parent Task? What are the dependencies between parent tasks and subtasks? What is an example of Task Sequencing? How do I access Tasks? How do I delete a task? How do I set up reminders for my Tasks? How do I mass edit tasks? How do I track time spent on a Task? Can I see a due date in a parent task record?
How do I use a Timelog?
Table of Contents
Here are the simple steps to guide you on how you can create, start, pause, and stop a time log on a task:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Tasks.
- Click the One View tab on the right side.
- Click the Start Timer icon in the Timelog block. After you start a time log, you can see the timer running on top of your screen.
- You can pause or stop the timer in two ways:
- By clicking the timer on top of your screen
- By clicking the Clock icon under the task’s One View tab
- You can resume the timer from the top of your screen or from the One View tab of the task, the same way you pause the timer.
- The total time spent on a task is available in the task’s One View tab. The total time is calculated by adding the values of all the task’s time logs in Paused and Completed states.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment