How do I use a Timelog?
Table of Contents
Here are the simple steps to guide you on how you can create, start, pause, and stop a timelog on a task:
- Log in to your CRM account.
- Click the Main Menu.
- Go to Essentials.
- Select Tasks.
- Click the One View tab on the right side.
- Click the Start Timer icon in the Timelog block. After you start a timelog, you can see the timer running on top of your screen.
- You can pause or stop the timer in two ways:
- By clicking the timer on top of your screen
- By clicking the Clock icon under the task’s One View tab
- You can resume the timer from the top of your screen or from the One View tab of the task, the same way as you pause the timer.
- The total time spent on a task is available in the task’s One View tab. The total time is calculated by adding the values of all the task’s timelogs in Paused and Completed states.
Was this FAQ helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Be the first to comment