Can I approve a record from the Summary view?
An approver can approve any record from the following ways:
- From Email- When an approval record is sent, you (as an approver) will receive the notification to your email. You can directly approve/ reject the record from the email notification.
- From Actions- You will also receive the notification when a record is submitted for approval in the CRM under Actions module.
- From Related record- You can also approve the record from the related record.
- From Approval record
- List view- When you open the Approvals module under Tools>Productivity, you can find a list of approvals that are submitted.
- Summary View- You can approve a record also in the summary view. You can find the Approve and Rejects buttons when you open a particular approval record that has been submitted.
- Deep Dive view- You can approve or reject a record when you click on the Deep Dive button from any particular record’s summary view.
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.