If you are facing an error in using Gmail sync, then you have not 'whitelisted' Vtiger as a trusted third-party app in G-suite.
Follow these steps to whitelist Vtiger as a trusted app and then you can use Gmail sync:
- Log in to your Google Admin console.
- Go to Security > App access control from the admin console homepage.
: If you do not have access to App access control, you can follow the steps mentioned here to manage apps
. The new App access control interface will be available for you automatically in the next few weeks.
- Select Manage Third-Party App Access from the main App access control page.
- Review the app list.
- Search for a specific app name, client ID, or services that the app accesses by clicking Add a filter. If the search is successful, then it means that the app is in use or it is trusted, or both.
- Follow these directions to change access for the app (for example, to mark it as trusted):
- For a particular app, point to its row in the table and click Change access displayed on the right.
- For many apps at once, select all of them and click Change access displayed at the top of the table.
You can set one of the following statuses for an app:
- Trusted – can access all Google services
- Limited – can only access Google services that are unrestricted
To add and mark a new app as trusted, click Add app
displayed at the top of the app list and select For web apps
. Then, follow these steps:
- Click OAuth App Name Or Client ID.
- Enter the client ID – 356713861711-tuh6umqu686ptigej7362mvrutbgf261.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click Search.
- Select the app.
- Click Add.
: If you change the status of an app from trusted to limited and it has no active users, it will disappear from the list. You must add it again or a user must activate it.
To learn more about the whitelisting process, click here