Articles in this section
Stripe Integration in Vtiger
Table of Contents
Stripe is a software platform to receive online payments. Vtiger now supports integration with Stripe gateway to receive payments easily for the Invoices. To achieve this, you’ll need to configure the gateway in your Vtiger account.
This integration is available in Sales Professional, Sales Enterprise, Vtiger One Professional, and Vtiger One Enterprise editions.
Follow a few steps to configure your merchant account:
- Click on the User Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Payment Gateway Configuration under Inventory.
- Click on Add Gateway button.
- In the Add Configuration popup, provide the following details.
|Active||Enable the checkbox to activate the Stripe Gateway|
|Label*||Provide desired username|
|Publishable Key*||Provide the Publishable Key provided by your Stripe account|
|Secret Key*||Provide the Secret Key provided by your Stripe account|
Click here to know the currencies supported by Stripe Gateway.
How to use Stripe gateway in Vtiger
You can use the Stripe gateway to receive payments for the invoices.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to the Payments module and select a payment record for Invoice.
- You can directly make a payment if you have customer’s card details and have received consent.
- Hover over the ellipsis icon and click ‘Pay Now’ if you have customer’s card details.
- Enter the customer details in the Stripe Checkout page and pay.
- You can also send the payment link to the customer via email.
- Click on the email icon at the top icon.
- Select Stripe Gateway.
- Send Email.