Articles in this section
Table of Contents
Vtiger CRM gives you the ability to know the Engagement Level of the contact.
CRM with email campaigning abilities gives you a lot of benefits. One such advantage is that you can create a list by selecting desired Leads and Contacts from your Vtiger CRM account. You send them email campaigns and track results based on the particular list as a whole. Sometimes, however, in addition to the health of your list, you might also need to know the activeness of individual subscriber, i.e., lead or contact. The detail view of a lead or a contact record gives you the engagement level that takes into account number of opens, clicks, unsubscribes, bounces, and complaints.
Note! This feature is only available in Vtiger CRM On Demand edition.
Here’s how to track Engagement level
- Click on your Lead or Contact record
- In the detail view of the record, click List and Campaigns tab on the right
- You can see all the lists the contact/lead has subscribed or unsubscribed
- Campaign history displays the campaigns sent on the current lead/contact record, and engagement level
Here’s what star ratings on engagement level mean
- One Star: Email successfully sent
- Two Star: Email Opened
- Three Star: Link(s) in email clicked
- Four Star: Links clicked fewer times
- Five Star: Links clicked “n” number of times