How can I automatically assign an appointment to a rep?
You can do this with the help of Auto-Assigned pages. Auto-Assigned pages are assigned to a team/group. When the customer picks a date and time, Vtiger CRM automatically assigns the meeting to a team/group member who is available to host the meeting, depending on their business hours.
Follow these steps to create an Auto-Assigned page:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Go to Sales.
- Click Appointment Pages.
- Click +New Appointment Page.
- Select Auto-Assigned.
- Enter the following information:
- Event details: The name and description of the event, appointment page link, and the invitee’s and assignee team/group’s names. Note: Enable the checkmark for 'Auto-assign the appointments' to one of the available agents from this team to auto-assign events
- Event duration & templates: The duration and type of the event, and email templates for confirmation, reminder, and cancellation
- Event Scheduling: The maximum date up to which a customer can schedule an appointment and other details
- How far into the future should customers be able to schedule an appointment: If you say 15 days, the customers will be able to see the slots available for an appointment in the next 15 days
- Prevent scheduling appointments less than (X hours away): If you say 1 hour, the customers will not be able to schedule an appointment within one hour from the current time
- Buffer time before appointment: Prevents scheduling back-to-back appointments
- Buffer time after appointment: Prevents scheduling back-to-back appointments
- Invitee Questions: The question that the invitee must answer to be a part of the event
- Click Save
© Copyright 2021 Vtiger. All rights reserved.